- Experimentally validated computational process models to predict the flow properties of pharmaceutical powders under different humidity conditions
Sponsor: NSF-CPPR, PI: Chaudhuri
- A QbD approach to process development: Defining critical quality attributes, evaluating critically across scales, and relating variation in CPPs/ CQAs to product performance
Sponsor: US-Food and Drug Administration (FDA-NIPTE)
- 3D printing for solid dosage form
Sponsor: Genentech, PI: Chaudhuri
- Inkjet-based 3D printing for solid oral dosage manufacturing
Sponsor: NSF-CPPR, PI: Chaudhuri, Anson Ma
- Science of Heterogeneous Additive Printing of 3D Materials (SHAP3D)
Sponsor: NSF- I/UCRC,PI: Anson Ma (CBME)
- A continuous manufacturing platform for complex dosage form
Sponsor:US Food and Drug Administration (FDA),Co-PI: B. Chaudhuri, PI: D. Burgess, September 2017 to August 2020.
- Characterization and 3D printing of placebo and modified release tablets.
Sponsor: Pfizer, PI(s): B. Chaudhuri, PI: Anson Ma,July 2017 to June 2018.